Changelog for Build 124.1
- (124.1) It's now possible control the behaviour of WbDefineVar when NULL values are retrieved through a SQL query
- (124.1) It's now possible to specify a message with WbEcho that is displayed even if verbose logging was turned off (e.g. using -verbose=false for WbInclude)
- (124.1) For WbExport and WbImport, it's now possible to define the values for -quoteChar and -delimiter using unicode escape notation (e.g. \0008)
- (124.1) WbDefineVar now supports the -silent option so suppress the details about the defined variable
- (124.1) For conditional execution of some SQL Workbench/J commands, checking for the (non) existence of files or tables is now supported
- (124.1) For Postgres, comments on foreign key constraints are now displayed in the DbExplorer and the generated DDL source
- (124.1) Confirmation to close "Other tabs" can now be configured separately.
- (124.1) For Oracle 12, statements using "WITH FUNCTION" or "/*+ WITH_PLSQL */" to create inline PL/SQL functions could not be executed.
- (124.1) WbCall did not display values for OUT parameters for all data types.
- (124.1) For Oracle, the status of foreign keys (enabled, validated) was no longer displayed in the DbExplorer.
- (124.1) For PostgreSQL, retrieving the policies for row level security was not working for versions prior to 10 any more.
- (124.1) When using -profileStorage wih a filename without a path, files located in the config directory where not found
- (124.1) Generating a SQL script using WbDataDiff on tables with timestamptz columns in Postgres did not work