Changes from build 124 to build 125
- All additional libraries are now expected in the directory "ext".
- In the DbExplorer, using "Show Rowcounts", now displays the row counts as a new column in the table list.
- WbDataDiff now also supports -clobAsFile when generating SQL statements
- For WbExport and WbDataDiff -clobFileThreshold has been added
- For MariaDB 10.3, sequences are now displayed in the DbExplorer
- The "Manage Macros" dialog now also supports filtering of the macros.
- For Oracle, the generated DDL for tables now contains the definitions of extended column statistics.
- It's now possible to control the behaviour of WbDefineVar when NULL values are retrieved through a SQL query
- It's now possible to specify a message with WbEcho that is displayed even if verbose logging was turned off (e.g. using -verbose=false for WbInclude)
- For WbExport and WbImport, it's now possible to define the values for -quoteChar and -delimiter using unicode escape notation (e.g. \0008)
- WbDefineVar now supports the -silent option so suppress the details about the defined variable
- For conditional execution of some SQL Workbench/J commands, checking for the (non) existence of files or tables is now supported
- For Postgres, comments on foreign key constraints are now displayed in the DbExplorer and the generated DDL source
- Confirmation to close "Other tabs" can now be configured separately.
- For SQL Server, DateTime values were not displayed correctly
- For Oracle the source of materialized views using ON PREBUILT TABLE was incorrect.
- Relative file names were treated differently by the SQL Workbench commands and the ifFileExists check.
- For MySQL, the source of triggers wasn't displayed.
- Copy to clipboard did not use the format string for decimal values
- For Oracle, using -mode=upsert with CLOB columns did not work for WbImport
- For some JDBC drivers, the console did not display the column's alias, but the real column name in a result
- For Postgres, nesting dollar quoted strings did not work.
- When retrieving XML columns using a driver that supports the JDBC API getXML() NULL values would result in an error.
- For Postgres, the generated source for an extension in the DbExplorer was not correct.
- The detection of the DB2 version was no long working correctly
- Numbers that can't be stored in Excel's file format are now exported as strings rather than numbers
- For Oracle, certain timestamp values were incorrectly exported.
- For Oracle 12, statements using "WITH FUNCTION" or "/*+ WITH_PLSQL */" to create inline PL/SQL functions could not be executed.
- WbCall did not display values for OUT parameters for all data types.
- For Oracle, the status of foreign keys (enabled, validated) was no longer displayed in the DbExplorer.
- For PostgreSQL, retrieving the policies for row level security was not working for versions prior to 10 any more.
- When using -profileStorage wih a filename without a path, files located in the config directory where not found
- Generating a SQL script using WbDataDiff on tables with timestamptz columns in Postgres did not work
The full release history is available at the SQL Workbench/J homepage